17 August 2012
Freedom of Information Request: Contact Centre Systems and IT within COPFS
Thank you for your request dated 26th June 2012 under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 (FOISA) requesting the following information for COPFS.
1. Who is the manufacturer of the contact centre system that you operate?
The manufacturer of our system is Cisco.
2. How many contact centre agents do you have: is it (a) <100; (b) 100-500; (c) 500-1000 or (d) >1000?
We have < 100 agents.
3. Who is the manufacturer of your IVR system?
We do not use IVR.
4. How many ports do you have on your IVR system: is it (a) <100; (b) 100-500; (c) 500-1000 or (d) >1000?
5. Do you use Microsoft Exchange 2003 as your email server? If not, then which
product do you use?
No, we use Exchange 2007.
6. How many email users do you have?
We have 1937 email users.
7. Who is/are the manufacturer(s) of your Malware service(s)? This would include, but not be limited to: anti-virus, anti-spam, image and content control for web and email.
We use Clearswift.
8. How many centres do you use to host or co-locate servers to run your business systems?
We have 2 centres that host our business systems.