This publication provides information on race crime, and on crimes aggravated by religious, disability, sexual orientation or transgender identity prejudice. It also includes details of offences under the Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Act 2012.
A geographical breakdown of the national figures is also provided below.
Hate Crime in Scotland 2018-19 will be published on 14 June 2019.
Hate Crime in Scotland Report
- COPFS Equality Outcomes FOR 2017 - 2021, COPFS Equality Outcomes FOR 2017 - 2021
- Mainstreaming Equality Report 2017, Mainstreaming Equality Report 2017
- Annex C - HR Data and Analysis for Mainstreaming Equality Report 2017
- COPFS Equality Outcomes Update Report 2015
- Staff Statistical Equality Information 2015
- COPFS Equality Outcomes for 2013-2017
- COPFS Mainstreaming Equality Report 2013