- Victoria Quay, Edinburgh - Home Office (can be considered Location Neutral)
- Salary band
- £35,216 - £40,246 (Band D)
- Contract type
- Position type
- Full Time
Band D Ownerless Property Transfer Scheme (OPTS) Caseworker KLTR
About the Role:
Our King’s and Lord Treasurer’s Remembrancer (KLTR) department specialise in dealing with ownerless property in Scotland. As a Caseworker, you will join a brand new team, supporting the Ownerless Property Transfer Scheme (OPTS).
This is a unique opportunity to engage with local communities, bringing ownerless properties back into use for the benefit of the public and local communities. You will assist in driving this innovative scheme and help to shape the department’s overall approach to ownerless property.
You will be supporting the Senior Casework Manager and working with your team on the transformation of the KLTR and on a unique, innovative programme, proactively identifying opportunities for success and working closely with senior colleagues and external partners.
If you have a background in property or land management and are passionate about community engagement, then we would encourage you to apply.
If you would be interested in learning more about this role, please see the attached application pack for further job details, salary information and assessment guidance.
We offer an excellent range of benefits which include:
- 25 days paid holiday + 11.5 public and privilege holidays (rising to 30 days paid holiday after 4 years).
- Flexible working hours and family friendly approach to work.
- Generous Civil Service Pension employer contribution, on average over 27.1% of your pay
- Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loans.
- Employee Wellbeing Support with Mental Health First Aiders and access to an Employee Assistance Programme.
Please download the Application Pack below to get full information on this role.