Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal House, Glasgow
- Salary band
- £41,642 - £49,860 (Band E)
- Contract type
- Position type
- Full Time
We are looking for a keen, forward thinking Senior Infrastructure Engineer to support driving our architectural strategy, principles, designs and configurations in use across COPFS. The post is based in our Digital Architecture Team in Legal House, Glasgow.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about improving our products and has the technical experience to drive the delivery of improved digital solutions to agreed designs. You will enjoy collaborating with colleagues to identify, evaluate and implement digital solutions to support ongoing projects in line with developing and innovating our Service and the ongoing digital transformation within COPFS.
It is an exciting time to join us ahead of expected long lasting changes that you will play a role in developing for our team and service wide. You will also meet and work alongside colleagues in the wider Information Services Divisions teams and COPFS service.
If you would be interested to learn more about this role, please see the attached application pack for further job details, salary information and assessment guidance.
We offer an excellent range of benefits which include:
- 25 days paid holiday + 11.5 public and privilege holidays (rising to 30 days paid holiday after 4 years).
- Flexible working hours and family friendly approach to work.
- IT Allowance
- Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loans.
- Employee Wellbeing Support with Mental Health First Aiders and access to an Employee Assistance Programme.