Description: Information about the decisions we take, how we make decisions and how we involve others.
The information we publish under this class:
As the following cover a variety of subjects, please refer to our publications section or use the site search.
- Book of Regulations
- Crown Office Circulars
- Lord Advocate's Guidelines
- Protocols/Memoranda of Understanding
- Working with victims and witnesses.
- Working with Specialist Reporting Agencies - Reports to the Procurator Fiscal - A Guide for Specialist Reporting Agencies - 7th edition 2006.
- Working with forensic pathologists: Code of practice and performance standards for forensic pathologists.