This is a new service. Your feedback will help us to improve it. 



For information about how coronavirus is affecting the way we usually work, please see Coronavirus (COVID-19) information.

Before you get in touch

Got a question? We may have the answer on our common questions page.

Ways to get in touch

  • Enquiry Point

    Contact the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service Enquiry Point by phone, email or post for all enquiries related to cases and death investigations.

  • Victim Information and Advice (VIA) service

    A free service for victims of crime. Get information about the justice system, support at court and more.

  • Find a local COPFS office

    Find contact and address details and accessibility information for COPFS offices in Scotland.

  • Feedback and complaints

    How to give feedback about our service or to complain about the handling of cases and investigations at COPFS.

  • Freedom of Information requests

    How to make a request from COPFS under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.

  • Media enquiries

    Contact information for the COPFS media relations team for journalists to request statements and case information.

  • Plea resolution

    Contact details for defence agents in Scotland to use to contact COPFS about plea resolution.

  • Criminal allegations against the police

    Contact details to report a criminal allegation about a police officer to COPFS.

  • Request personal data

    Request personal data (subject access request) via COPFS